JAVA Technical Architect
- Assist Software Engineering team with understanding product requirements, strategy, implementing technical architecture, creating prototypes & management of the full product lifecycle from ideation to rollout.
- Plan deployment of complex enterprise-level projects on scalability and reliability
- Drive product development and set up code reviews, peer reviews and implement best practices
- Drive architecture based on business use-cases to promote performance, security, and reliability.
- Perform hands-on full stack development and deployments. Mentor software engineering team on technical best-practices, understanding complex business requirements and cross-training.
- Minimum 10+ years of experience in Java technology
- Hands-on experience on , Spring, Hibernate & scripting using DOS, Unix Shell, Perl or any other
- Should be able to work closely with the development team and help them in design
- Expertise in Object Oriented Analysis & Design, Design Patterns
- Should be able to exhibit a wide variety of technology knowledge
- Product architecture exposure is preferable
- In-house product development with a chance to try hands on research and development.
- New technology, chance to execute your ideas, Working on future products.
- Ample opportunity to learn and grow
- Attractive employee benefits and amazing work culture