Machine Learning Engineer
Being a product company, we expect a developer to work on every technology a product may require. We generally work on multiple technologies but presently we are looking to engage an AI/ML Engineer to enhance our existing line of products.Role's Purpose -
- Development of end to end AI based product, for existing (in-house products) or upcoming ones.
- Understanding the data pattern from DevOps phases and decide the architecture
- Fully responsible for the deliverables-including definition, completion, and technical quality, as well as ensuring consistency across the responsibility span.
- Domain knowledge of machine learning and artificial intelligence techniques. Apply AI/Machine Learning technology to solve real-world problems
- Familiar with how to retrieve data from databases and other systems and tools using queries, exporting capabilities, and other effective methods.
- Demonstrated experience building and deploying AI solutions.
- 2+ years of experience with Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence techniques and tools.
- Strong problem-solving skills and capable of working with analysts, and software developers across several technical disciplines.
- Must have an understanding of Artificial Intelligence technologies including some or all: knowledge representation & reasoning (KRR), Pattern Recognition, natural language processing (NLP).
- Experience with any of Hadoop/Hbase/Pig or MapReduce/Bigtable or R/Matlab/AzureML or similar technologies
Good to have
- knowledge of Redis and MongoDB in NoSQL.
- An opportunity to work with an IT product company with a chance to execute your ideas, working on future products.
- Amazing work culture, work together with a team of highly talented & motivated individuals.