Full Stack Developer
- Perform hands-on full stack development and deployments. Mentor software engineering team on technical best-practices, understanding complex business requirements and cross-training.
- Translate application storyboards and use-cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable codes
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks/bugs and devise solutions to these problems
- Suggest ideas
- Min 2-4 years of development experience of working on entire tech stack with end to end responsibility
- Proficient with Angular, Spring, Hibernate, HTML5, CSS3 (Bootstrap 3/4), Knowledge of MySQL, PostgreSQL, AWS, Heroku
- Proficient in Java (or any core tech), with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Strong knowledge in Experience in developing web front-end apps using Angular, Grunt, Gulp etc.
- Hands on with Migrations, ReST API, JSON, AJAX & MySQL
- Practical knowledge of OOPS Concepts and Design Patterns
- In-house product development with a chance to try hands on research and development.
- New technology, chance to execute your ideas, Working on future products.
- Ample opportunity to learn and grow
- Attractive employee benefits and amazing work culture
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!
Upload your photo
Please provide an image in PNG, JPG or JPEG format.