Core PHP Developer
- Translate application storyboards and use-cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable codes
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks/bugs and devise solutions to these problems
- Suggest ideas
- Min 2-4 years of development experience in core PHP
- Hands on with REST API, Angular & MySQL
- Familiarity with Version Control GIT
- Practical knowledge of OOPS Concepts and Design Patterns
Good To Have
- Redis, and MongoDB in NoSQL
- Familiarity/ experience on Rabbit, AWS & Nginx.
- In-house product development with a chance to try hands on research and development.
- New technology, chance to execute your ideas, Working on future products.
- Ample opportunity to learn and grow
- Attractive employee benefits and amazing work culture
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!
Upload your photo
Please provide an image in PNG, JPG or JPEG format.