- Assist Software Engineering team with understanding product requirements, strategy, implementing technical architecture, creating prototypes & management of the full product lifecycle from ideation to rollout.
- Plan deployment of complex enterprise-level projects on scalability and reliability
- Drive product development and set up code reviews, peer reviews and implement best practices
- Drive architecture based on business use-cases to promote performance, security, and reliability.
- Perform hands-on full stack development and deployments. Mentor software engineering team on technical best-practices, understanding complex business requirements and cross-training.
- Proficient with Angular 4, Spring, Hibernate, HTML5, CSS, Knowledge of MySQL, AWS
- Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Experience in the Spring* Framework
- Strong knowledge in Experience in developing web front end apps using AngularJS 1.x, AngularJS 2.x, Grunt, etc.
- Good experience with AJAX, REST and JSON
- Experience with development practices such as Test-Driven Development and Continuous Integration
- Experience with Agile development methodologies such as Scrum, or at a minimum, a passion to work in an agile environment
- Software engineering practices and knowledge of Design Patterns
- Outstanding oral communication skills and visual presentation
- Solid understanding of Responsive Web Design
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Reimbursement Benefits
- Food, snacks and beverages always available at all times
- In-house product development with a chance to try hands on research and development.
- New technology, chance to execute your ideas, Working on future products.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!
Upload your photo
Please provide an image in PNG, JPG or JPEG format.