- Translate application storyboards and use-cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable codes
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks/bugs and devise solutions to these problems
- Suggest ideas
- 3+ years of development experience in PHP and preferably with Laravel framework.
- Hands-on experience in analysis, design, coding, and implementation of complex, custom-built applications
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns/ frameworks
- Hands on experience with databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL and MongoDB in NoSQL
- Skill for writing reusable libraries
- Knowledge of software best practices, like Test-Driven Development (TDD), Continuous Integration and deployment (CI/CD)
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC and RESTful API
- Proficient with APIs and service oriented architectures
- Open to learn new technologies
- In-house product development with a chance to try hands on research and development.
- Flexible timings.
- New technology, chance to execute your ideas, Working on future products.
- You will be expected to work for longer hours and under pressure, just to break your benchmark :P
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!
Upload your photo
Please provide an image in PNG, JPG or JPEG format.