- Translate application storyboards and use-cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable codes
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks/bugs and devise solutions to these problems
- Suggest ideas
- 2-3 years of development experience in PHP.
- Basic knowledge of Linux system and commands.
- Hands on experience with MySQL.
- Familiarity with Version Control GIT, APC & Memecache
Good To Have
- Knowledge about email, SMS and voice domain will be a plus
- Redis, and MongoDB in NoSQL
- Familiarity/ experience on Rabbit, AWS & Nginx.
- In-house product development with a chance to try hands on research and development.
- Flexible timings.
- New technology, chance to execute your ideas, Working on future products.
- You will be expected to work for longer hours and under pressure, just to break your benchmark :P
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!
Upload your photo
Please provide an image in PNG, JPG or JPEG format.