Product Support Analyst
- Testing product functionalities with real life use cases.
- Coordinate with designers and developers for the corrections in product and report bugs.
- Walking customers through solutions through calls/emails/chats.
- Reviewing product change requests.
- Keep analyzing market and competitor's product.
- New enhancement with product and process.
- Guide customers on product features, product selection, configuration and implementation.
- Collect feedbacks and generate ideas.
- Write blogs, FAQs, internal and external help documents for MSG91.
- Making sure that whatever documentations written or presented are purposeful, useful and correct. Revise them time to time.
- MSG91 is one of the products of Walkover
- Proven analytical skill.
- Strong verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Candidate is required to have coding knowledge (any language would be preferred) basic coding, we will not ask for coding but should understand developer’s perspective and know how.
- Should possess any Bachelor’s degree in computer science
- Should be extremely passionate and self-motivated
- High on patience and fast learner
- Easily adaptable towards changes at organizational level
- Flexible timings
- Reimbursement benefits
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!
Upload your photo
Please provide an image in PNG, JPG or JPEG format.